Certified Agile Leadership I
The world of work is becoming increasingly complex. Organizations and leaders are called upon to deliver more innovative products and services on a more frequent basis, while keeping the company’s culture nimble and gratifying.
The Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) program is a unique two-part education and practice-based program to develop Agile leadership competency and maturity. Increase your leadership effectiveness and learn how to be a better leader, no matter what your role.
The goal of CAL I is to bring awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviors and to start the Agile leader on their learning journey. It is an introductory, education-based program which covers the most critical competences of Agile Leaders, such as:
- Why should I care about creating Agile Organization?
- What is an Agile Mindset?
- How to become Agile Leader?
- How to develop other?
- What should I take into consideration when building Agile company?
- How to increase trust and collaboration?
- How current structure and policies impact Agility?
- How to shift the culture?
- How to ensure continuous improvement and build Learning Organization?
Each trainer has an unique style of delivering this course, however every one of them covers required Learning Objectives.
The CAL I credential is achieved upon successful completion of the CAL I learning objectives.
This training is designed for:
- Coach / Consultant: If your challenge is to help in Agile transformation, then a CAL certification empowers you, giving you the tools to enact the change. You’ll gain leadership “how to” tools to help transform your organization into Agile/cross-functional teams.You’ll also benefit by standing out with extra credibility.
- Management: If your challenge includes overcoming internal resistance to organization-wide agility, then a CAL education gives you practical tools to bolster your shift from Agile practitioner to Agile leader, and helps you nurture senior management champions to solidify your efforts.
- Executive: If you desire to be more than just someone who authorizes hiring a consultant or coach then CAL explains you different aspects of building Agile organization and shows you the real role you could play in an Agile transformation.