Certified LeSS Practitioner
25.09 - 27.09.2018
09:00 - 17:00
Building Agile products at any scale. Learn how to deal with big products in huge organizations.
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework, rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and improving LeSS to your product development group. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
Want to learn more about how companies have implemented LeSS? Please visit the LeSS Case Studies page.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort. Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster or Scrum Essentials course or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Primer and practicing Scrum.
- Why LeSS?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Roles of ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Management within LeSS
Course led in English.
All participants will be a Certified LeSS Practitioner and will get an account on less.works. Here they can find additional information about LeSS, share course information and stay in contact with the other course participants.
Participants are awarded with 24 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) towards Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification.
- 3 days course,
- Training material,
- Certified LeSS Practitioner certification,
- Lunch and coffee break