Certified LeSS Practitioner
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Practioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework, rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and improving LeSS to your product development group. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
Want to learn more about how companies have implemented LeSS? Please visit the LeSS Case Studies page. Greg wrote the Case Study on Bwin.party, with a large site in Hyderabad where he and his local and global coaching team spent over a year. Greg also led the LeSS adoption at Alcatel-Lucent while working at Valtech, and has helped many large and distributed organizations succeed with agile at scale.
Certified LeSS Practitioner
- 27 - 29 wrzesień 2017
- Godziny: 9.00 - 17.00
- Greg Hutchings - is an expert in new product development and organizational improvement, providing training, coaching and consulting. He is the founder of Amelior Services, in Paris, France, and leads our training and consulting practices. He can help you to lead change in your teams and organization with an emphasis on improving organizational design, strategy and leadership skills, as well as product management and development capability.
- Tomasz de Jastrzębiec Wykowski - Certyfikowany Trener Scrum (Certified Scrum Trainer)
- Koszt trzydniowego zaawansowanego szkolenia
- Materiały szkoleniowe
- Certyfikat Certified LeSS Practitioner
- Lunch oraz poczęstunek i napoje w trakcie szkolenia
- Godzinę zdalnego wsparcia przez trenera (poprzez Skype)
- Why LeSS?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Roles of ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Management within LeSS
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort. Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Primer and practicing Scrum.
All participants will be a Certified LeSS Practitioner and will get an account on less.works. Here they can find additional information about LeSS, share course information and stay in contact with the other course participants.
All participants get access to the draft of the new book: Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS.
Greg will also provide each participant with a free 1 hour follow up consultation by skype, if desired.