Certified Agile Leadership
Format of the Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL-E, CAL-T, CAL-O®) training: This learning experience is divided into three consecutive and independent courses
Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E)
Today’s leaders are struggling to keep up with rapidly changing market needs and are beginning to understand that the ability to respond and adapt quickly is becoming increasingly important. Now you must change the way you think about your role as a leader, your relationship with your employees, and the culture of your organization.
Certified Agile Leadership for Teams (CAL-T)
Agile teams require an alternative to traditional business leadership approaches to navigate this volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world. This course teaches you how to build high performing, committed, mature and trustworthy teams. In addition to promoting a culture of transparency, inspection and adaptation to allow experimentation and continuous learning within these teams. The goal of this course is to raise awareness of the new workplace context and provide leaders with the practices they need to lead their teams in agility territory.
Certified Agile Leadership for Organizations (CAL-O)
To transform an organization and acquire the necessary market adaptability capabilities in today’s business context, leaders need to change the way they interpret and act on organizational processes, structure, and culture. In addition, these organizational leaders need to become agents of change. In this module, participants will gain knowledge, skills and techniques that will help them work towards sustainable agility in their organizations.
Dla kogo jest szkolenie:
Kierownictwa wyższego szczebla
- Working Agreements
- Definition of Management
- Definition of Leadership
- Definition of Agility
- Overview of the #leadershipDancefloor
- Establish a shared context and purpose
- The “Being” of the leader
- Enable new Options
- Conscious leadership styles and actions
- Build Teams
- Leadership for Self-Organization
- Install the Mindset and Agile team values
- Relationships and conversations in a team
- Build commitment, impeccability, and compliance
- The #leadershipDancefloor in team leadership
- Context of Agility in the organization
- Business Agility
- Articulate the purpose of Agility in the organization
- Influence Organizational Culture
- Design and build organizational structures
- Align Processes and Objectives
- Analysis of case studies
Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) & Certified Agile Leadership Educator (CALE) by the Scrum Alliance — Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation with more than 15 years experience. Founder, coach and trainer in Diaz Maroto Agile Coaching.